Web Plugin Question?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:56:02 EDT 2011

You might be running into a scriptlimits problem.  Look up scriptlimits in
the dictionary to see if it might apply to the script you're trying to set.

MIght be able to do it using a behavior instead.

set the behavior of image "yournewimage' to behaviorObjectReference
-- behaviorobjectreference is the object containing the script you wish to
become a behavior of your image.

Pretty sure behaviors work in the plugin environment.