where to find the Android settings?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 24 15:29:56 EDT 2011

On 5/24/11 1:47 PM, Colin Holgate wrote:
> If it's just set to Internet, does that mean mobilePickPhoto won't
> work, as you haven't ask for permission to use the camera?

I don't know. The release notes say that mobilePickPhoto works, so I
have to assume they do what's required. I wonder if the standalone
builder scans for that sort of thing and sets permissions dynamically.

If you build an app with camera support, you could look inside the
package and see what the manifest file says, and let us know. :) The
permissions are in there. (Finder won't let me look inside an apk, but
BBEdit will.)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com