Syntax to increment variable names in repeat loop

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Tue May 24 05:48:15 EDT 2011

Thanks for responding John but in my scenario, I can't use 'after' in a single variable. Each loop cycle is calling a web service and returning an XML string that I need to place in a unique variable, related to the loop cycle, for subsequent aggregation.
Thinking about it, maybe I could put all the XML strings into a single variable in array form. I'll experiment with that.
Best,
Keith..