use-livecode Digest, Vol 92, Issue 46

J Scott Saults saultsj at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:34:36 EDT 2011

Sorry, I don't know how or what you mean by disabling uac; please explain how and I'll try it.

Regarding another suggestion to run in 32-bit mode, I don't know how to set that  in Win7 either, but it does run OK on another PC with 64-bit Win7, and on the this (Mac) computer in a  64-bit XP Parallel vm.  I have tried different settings for compatibility including XP sp2, and run as administrator.. So far,  adjusting the compatibility mode hasn't made any difference.

I haven't received any response to my tech assistance request to RunRev.

Thanks.