How to preserving XML tag string formats in variables?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sun May 22 03:43:07 EDT 2011

True, Slava, but as Jim mentioned earlier in the thread, concerning LiveCode field quirks, it's probably best to stick with a platform-agnostic tool for plain text file management, rather than have the platform's or editing app's requirements or idiosyncrasies become a filter on the purity of the target standard.

When I did web stuff on Windows I used Wordpad rather than Notepad, as it could handle native UNIX/HTML/XML standard text files. I now avoid Windows except for IE compatibility testing, so I don't have that particular problem.
Best,
Keith..