Data grid not showing array contents?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Fri May 20 08:26:23 EDT 2011

Hi folks,
I have an array called tObjectArray, containing a list of objects, in the form tObjectArray[1]["object"]. So, answer tObjectArray[5]["object"] returns the name of object number 5.

Meanwhile, I have a data grid 'dg Object List', with a column named 'object', ready to display this list. However, if I 'set the dgData of group "dg Object List" to tObjectArray', the data grid and its 'object' column remain resolutely empty.

Have I missed something fundamental here - an array level or data grid property, perhaps?
Best,
Keith..