Simple way to read the livecode list

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Fri May 13 10:01:45 EDT 2011

I use Gmail to read the list (so "show details" might be a better search
term for that effect), which collects the threads together. Unless I go away
for a week, all the topics usually fit on one screen. Inside each thread, I
use a mouse's scrollwheel.

Scrollwheels rock.

Multitouch trackpads rock too, if they have two-finger scrolling - which
mine does.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity