Obscuring password data in a data grid

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Fri May 13 09:55:09 EDT 2011

Careful with a password protect font. It may not be readable, but someone
can select, copy, and paste somewhere else to read it. I'd only do this if
it were a list of my passwords that I didn't want people to read over my
shoulder, but then in that form, I can't read them either so what's the
point of even displaying them.

It would be safer to keep the actual passwords somewhere else in memory like
in an array, and put the array's KEYS in the grid, disguised with the
password font. Then you can sort and reorder the list in the grid, but still
have quick access to the actual passwords.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity