[ANN] revIgniter v1.3.18b

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun May 8 18:58:33 EDT 2011

I just want once again to say my appreciations, kudos and positive things
about Ralf and RevIgniter.

This framework is YEARS beyond any other web application framework built for
LiveCode and yes, I am counting my own frameworks in here. RevIgniter is
such a pleasure to use that makes delivering web application with RevServer
a fun endeavour. Not only it is fun to use but it is also robust and well
designed, actually, the active record design is so good that I wish it would
work on the desktop.

If anyone here is using RevServer to build web applications, you can't do
anything more positive for your own productivity than checking this out.

Ralf, thanks again for the hard work, this library rocks!