Cannot use Message Box

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat May 7 20:46:10 EDT 2011

I didn't get the error message but  I'm sure the cause was the same.

I'm thinking maybe this should be reported as a bug.  It's puzzling why LC
should be chasing down global variables it doesn't care about and not being
prepared to deal with slashes I guess is a side effect of that.  Plus
there's lots of variables that have slashes in them.

I don;t see that variable on my computer right now so I guess Chrome only
creates it under certain circumstances.

Pete