put the system date

Louis Janus janus005 at umn.edu
Sat May 7 13:02:49 EDT 2011

I have changed the system date (on my Mac OS 10.6) to Norwegian time and
settings. Now I'm trying to get Live Code to show it in a field.

I gave the command

put long system date && the time

(in the msg box), hoping to get lørdag 7. mai, because that's how I set the
system preferences. But I consistently get

Saturday, May 7, 2011 11:56 AM

I ideas on getting the system date? I know it should be simple. I can
convert it, but figured it won't need it.

Takk på forhånd .. for all Norwegian readers.
--
Louis Janus
 Less Commonly Taught Languages (LCTL) Project
LCTL at umn.edu  or  janus005 at umn.edu