Cannot use Message Box

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sat May 7 11:14:02 EDT 2011

This happened to me a few months ago, though it went away. It resolves itself if, when you first open the msg box, you click in the lower field and hit return. From then on all is well. A thread I started at that time was inconclusive, some not knowing what I was talking about, some having seen the behavior now and then.

I saw this in v.4.0 through 4.5. Never in 3.x. I thought it was something in the 4x build. That it "went away" is odd, but gratifying.

Craig Newman