command line examples

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Sat May 7 01:52:11 EDT 2011

Just add this key and string to the pList file...

<key>LSUIElement</key>
    <string>1</string>

I'm not sure if it matters where in the pList file you put this but I always
put it immediately before the LSGetAppDiedEvents key.

If you want more info then head over to Ken's website...

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/livecode/livecode.htm

I use this approach all the time with software agents I have installed on
Macs in our computer laboratories (we use applescripts to launch them on
system startup).

Terry...