Finding Tips

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu May 5 15:22:32 EDT 2011

I'd be interested in trying this out against the dictionary but I'm having a
hard time finding the Google code to do it.  I did a search for Google
Desktop Search and the hits all led me to the Google Quick Search Box.  I
tried that but all that appears to do is search for file names, not the
content of the files.

I'm wondering if the functionality you're referring to is not available for
a Mac?  If it is, do you have any links to the software/documentation?

Thanks,

Pete