GLXFramework

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Mon May 2 22:25:50 EDT 2011

One good thing about attempting to use the GLXframework is that I "found" all of my old plugins and started to use them again. It is like old friends come to visit. Save and Archive, Auto Save, Layout Manager. tm|color, tm|gradient, tm|audio, Inspection Gadget, etc.

One thing is the altPlugins no longer update and Remo & (what ever else it has been called) still works but has no support.

Most of these have not been updated in years. I think everyone has been real busy the past few years not to update these old great tools.

FYI

P.S. I stopped using the GLX Framework because I can't get past a few problems in the tutorials.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net