Cleaning Exif Data from an image

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Mon May 2 20:32:39 EDT 2011

I should have been more clear. I am looking to develop a small livecode
standalone that does this easily. Installing php or python on a system isn't
really what I am looking for. I am trying to make this incredibly simple for
non-technical people.

Installing imagemagick on install of the program might work, but ideally I
am looking to clean the image data in livecode only. I would prefer the user
didn't have to install my program, instead just run it from a single
standalone.

If this is just impossible, I already have a method using python that works
quite well.

Also, I am working on and for the windows 7 platform.