AW: use of colors of an image?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon May 2 05:30:51 EDT 2011

Hi Tiemo,

I don't have a real answer, but I'll try.

Those colours are the colour properties of every object in Rev, but I don't think they work for image objects. I suspect this is a bug, because I would expect to be able to change the border, top, bottom and shadow colours. Perhaps, this did work in an old version of MetaCard.

I don't think that the front and back colours make any sense nowadays, but perhaps those worked too in an old version of MC. Perhaps someone who used MC before me can shed a light on this issue?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com