GLXFramework

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Mon May 2 00:49:00 EDT 2011

I have just started working with it as well, and I spoke with Trevor about
it.  I think that the docs are bit out of date.  So I would say yes that it
is probably likely.

However, I have managed to make some good progress with it and I am pretty
out of shape LC wise having been gone since rev 2 something.  Trevor and the
google group are very helpful.  And the docs do contain lots of useful stuff

Todd

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Thomas McGrath III <mcgrath3 at mac.com> wrote:

> I am going through the screensteps tutorial/documents on how to use this
> framework and I notice that they reference some things that are not
> necessarily happening in the process. Like add a stack does not produce a
> dialog "Is this a window or a library?".
>
> Is this normal or expected?
>
> -- Tom McGrath III
> http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
> 3mcgrath at comcast.net