Revlet - how to get back to the main stack from a substack?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Mar 23 08:52:35 EDT 2011

Hi Keith,

I don't know whether the ownership of the window actually changes, when you go to the substack. What happens if you try

go stack "Name of mainstack" in the window of stack "Name of mainstack"

(This might be completely wrong, but if everything else fails, just give it a try).

You'd have to read the docs for this, but perhaps it is also possible to store the window ID in a variable and use that to refer to the window, instead of "the window of me".

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com