On-Rev file path

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Mar 23 00:17:28 EDT 2011

Thanks for the info.

So if my account name is jayb and I wanted to access
the file by pointing my browser to it while it is located
in the publc_html folder but not in my domain folder
I would use the path

/home/jayb/public_html/Hello_World.php

and then the file should run?  I do not need to use
on-rev.com in the path at all?  How does it know home
is connected to on-rev.com?

-=>JB<=-