Debug problem

edward cawley etcawley at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 20 15:23:41 EDT 2011

Solved part of my problem, I had left a little bit of code from setting up a Windows standalone which put /system/ into the global, deleted the code and it OK now but I still can't set the breakpoint to debug the stack. I think this happened once before and I found a execution error with a handler on another card. Is there an easy way to check where? Any other ideas?

Ed