Ann: Installer Maker 1.6.1

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 14 18:24:37 EDT 2011

Yes, I know, that's not my fault. Some thought it was fun to report my site and that works like a virus now. Turn off those secutiry warnings in your browser settings and just make sure you have the usual antivirus software installed to protect your computer against really malicious sites. Even qery.us is not malicious, even though Google says so. I'll be in touch with Google about this.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com