Efficiency question for list modification

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Sat Mar 12 17:06:05 EST 2011

This has been a sore point for me concerning arrays. You should at least expect the array to be sorted by when the element was created. That way you could see the most recent items by looking at the last elements first, like Filemaker. Unsorted, you can always depend on seeing the last records at the bottom of the table.

Bob