Memory issue for iPad Livecode apps?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Mar 10 15:45:35 EST 2011

Someone mentioned earlier that images should not be embedded in the app itself. I think it was jacque. The idea is to create placeholder graphic objects, include the images in your associated files, then have your code set the image of the placeholders to whatever images you have. Did I get that right?

Bob