Speeding the transition between cards 2: tests on the iPhone device

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Mar 9 15:59:05 EST 2011

Hi Eric,

I did a quick test:
a stack with 2 cards and on each card there is one image of 320x460. And on
each card is a button with the script: go next

I loaded that to my iPhone G3 running iOS 4.2.1 which is sloow on the iPhone
G3.

The app started in under 2 seconds. The response to the click on the button
was noticeable but less than 1/2 a second (as to my chrono-guess-meter).
Nothing unusual for my iPhone in terms of reactivity. I suspect there is
something else going on.

Kind regards

Bernd