MySQL in iOS apps?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Mar 9 09:04:25 EST 2011

Gerry wrote:

 > Thanks :) Just another thing to learn. I'll Google .cgi and MySql
 > (I've never written a .cgi) - but do you have an example of one
 > that calls a SQL database in LiveCode?

Jacque's got you covered well with her tutorial on using the Rev CGI engine:

<http://hyperactivesw.com/cgitutorial/index.html>

WARNING:  With her tutorial it's really easy to get started enjoying
CGIs in LiveCode, and once you get started you'll likely find it very
addictive, staying up late to write CGIs for all sorts of fun things,
some of which you don't really even need but you'll be having such a
good time you won't be able to stop yourself. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World