Comparing filenames based on case sensitive filepaths

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:50:27 EST 2011

Ah, one last thing. Need to know the correct name of the directory too else
IT returns 2 lines for files not found (if ls IS case sensitive) but that
should be easy enough to check for.  Of course this will probably be a
non-issue depending on how you get the directory name.

Hmm of course if you have the path to the executable, then simply comparing
item -1 to item -2 with caseSensitive on, will work.

Ok. Ignore my ramblings, not sure if any of this at all is a help since
you'd need to already have enough info to do what you want inside rev,
before you could do it outside with a shell.