Problem with iRev refresh

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 06:51:20 EST 2011

--- On Mon, 3/7/11, Paul Foraker <paul.foraker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Problem solved (thank you,
> Cristophe!).
>
> Instead of
>
> put format("<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\"
> content=\"0;url=" &tURL & ">") into
> thePlaceToGo
> put thePlaceToGo
>
> which fails on Safari, Chrome and IE.
>
> This works perfectly on all tested browsers:
>
> -- put format("<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\"
> content=\"0;url=" &tURL & ">")
> into thePlaceToGo
> put new header "Location: "&tURL
> put "test"
>
> -- Paul

Aren't you missing a quote after tURL to close the content attribute? Or is that a typo when you wrote the email?

##
put format("<meta http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"0;url=" &tURL & "\">") into thePlaceToGo
put thePlaceToGo
##

Some source ssuggest that you should use both a redirect, and a meta refresh tag to make sure everything works on all browsers.

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====