Position of Answer Dialog

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sat Mar 5 18:03:57 EST 2011

I have an enhancement suggestion.  I do not always want to have the Answer
dialog box show up as a sheet on OS X.  The problem is that it always
centers it on the screen, rather than on the active window as it does on
Windows.
I would prefer to be able to control this position.  This particularly
applies to Answer Color.  I want to have the color picker open right by
the control that I click on, and not way off to the center of the screen.

Stewart Lynch
CreaTECH Solutions
slynch at CreaTECHSol.com
604.484.8499
Skype:StewartLynch

There are only 10 kinds of people.  Those who understand binary and those
who don't.