the mouseText and Unicode: CONCLUSION

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Sun Jun 19 11:24:29 EDT 2011

Glad to hear that, Pierre. I, too, think that html entities are an
abomination.

I use SQLite for my bilingual texts in LC (dictionary entries), and it's
working very well. Haven't used PostgreSQL yet. For my onlne databases I use
MS SQL Server and ColdFusion.

If you have any experience with DataGrids and Unicode, please share.

Kindly,

Slava

<snip>