the mouseText and Unicode: CONCLUSION

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sun Jun 19 11:48:40 EDT 2011

Le 19 juin 2011 à 17:24, Slava Paperno a écrit :

> Glad to hear that, Pierre. I, too, think that html entities are an
> abomination.
>
> I use SQLite for my bilingual texts in LC (dictionary entries), and it's
> working very well. Haven't used PostgreSQL yet. For my onlne databases I use
> MS SQL Server and ColdFusion.

PostgreSQL is just a very reliable ACID-SQL platform but, as long as i remember my NT4-Metacard-Apache-MS SQL time, MS SQL, is too, as its Sybase ASE origins suggest, is't ? ;-)

> If you have any experience with DataGrids and Unicode, please share.

Sorry,  i did't handle this kind of way to handle data for yet but if it comes on desk,... :-)

A good day : i learned "Kindly" :D
Pierre