[ANN] New altButton DropTools control

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jun 16 15:48:38 EDT 2011

Apparently not. I thought as long as the images are URL referenced,
they worked.  (FYI, that means they are referenced using an external
image source URL and not part of an attachment.)  At least this has
worked for me in the past, though maybe it was on the improve list, I
can't remember, though I thought both used the same listserv software.
I certainly thank you for being so wifely and pointing out the
problem, especially the part about knowing better-- feels like I'm
home. All said and done, I see the images just fine in the above post
from my mail client on my end.

Still, the real point of the original post was the idea you can now
easily create buttons which look and behave the same on all platforms.
Sorry if I confused any of you with the attempt at inserting images,
which apparently some of you can't see. In any case, they are also
shown on my blog at http://blog.chipp.com .

--
Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.