Rotated text quality

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Tue Jun 14 04:53:14 EDT 2011

Manipulating an external png behaves differently to manipulating a
screenshot.

- If I import a transparent png of rotated text and reduce the dimensions,
the printed result retains the increased pixel density and gives a crisp
result.

- If I export a screenshot of the same text at 3x font size to a var, set
the png data of a new image to var, rotate the img at best quality and
reduce the dimensions, the printed result is still 72dpi.

Is there a way to increase pixel density using screenshots? Anyone get an
example of how they do it? Have fought this for ages to no avail!

Hugh Senior
FLCo