LIVECODE running in LION

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:54:08 EDT 2011

On 06/09/2011 11:41 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> I wish I could do that in a corporate environment. I would have people bleating to the powers that be that Bob is trying to ruin everything and destroy all the data faster than you could say two whiskers.

Even if I've achieved nothing else here in Plovdiv, Bulgaria; I have
managed to get almost all the kids
I teach who have Mums and Dads who run companies (quite a few) to switch
to licensed Windows
and Open Office. However the thing that really makes me happy are those
who have gone over to
using a Linux distro with OOO. Nobody has yet complained about OOO.