Local files in revBrowser

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:23:40 EDT 2011

There was some definite corruption (possibly during the move from the mac to
windows machine?). I cleaned things up as best I could, got the map to work,
but not the route stuff.  I then grabbed the example of simple direction
(the one that just draws the route) and adjusted the map.html to match,
including the extra parameters you had set up.  In chrome it works great (I
have it set up with 2 fields so you can pull up a route between wells and
bristol) It also works famously when pulled up with iexplore directly from
the file.

In revbrowser, it loads, the screen goes blank, (just the browser portion),
the map is no longer showing (no errors.)  If I resize the stack, the map
flickers in and out, and if I stop at a "good" location, the map draws and
looks fine. If I then use the dropdown selectors I added to bring up the
route between wells and bristol, screen flickers, and poof. Map is gone
again.  Resizing makes it come back if I drop in the right spot.

Same with zooming in and out using the controls. Its hit or miss (mostly
miss) as to whether the map will or won't show.