Software Order Processing Service?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jun 7 18:50:36 EDT 2011

Actually I need the IPN solution to process the purchases from the Facebook
library, so they are both being done together.

Four things are being developed together since I need them all working
before I can start selling stuff:

* CMS built with RevServer, code named Beluga, this is basically a blogger
clone or mini WordPress. This will serve my website.

* PayPal IPN libraries for RevIgniter. This integrates with Beluga to form a
shopping experience.

* The Social Network Libraries, built for desktop, mobile and server. They
are my first product for sale and will be used inside Beluga.

* SFTP external code named three-legged hippo, this is my second product.  I
need this working because I don't trust FTP and disabled FTP access on my
own server.

So all these go together to form my new presence on the LiveCode community.
And most of those tools are being developed for linux first (go tux go)

I know people are waiting but I am doing this stuff on my spare time.

Cheers

--
enviado do meu Nexus S - android is freedom.
http://andregarzia.com :: all we do is code