How do you build the tabs like in the script editor

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jun 7 11:39:10 EDT 2011

I think the difference is that you expect an option button to work that way. Menus are something different. Even if a user made a choice before, you wouldn't want to prevent him from making the same choice again.

Is there a way with a tab object to have no selection, that is have none of the tabs selected? If so, then the proper way of implementing tabs for the purpose described is to set the selection for the tabbed group to nothing as the last thing that happens when you go to another card. That way when you come back to the tabs, any selection is in a sense a new selection.

Otherwise you will have to fudge the behavior, in which case tabs are purely a visual effect, not a true object as such. Maybe rolling your own is a better way to go.

Bob