Using Datagrids with 'stackrunner' like launcher.

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Tue Jun 7 18:40:05 EDT 2011

I couldn't get datagrids to work in this fashion at all. :\ I included one on
a hidden card in my launcher, built it as a standalone, no datagrids working
anywhere on my test machine. I have been using the actual stack launcher
from sons of thunder for any projects I need that need to use this method,
and it is 4.0 engine. I'd rather have 4.6 but can't get datagrids to work
when I build my own "Stack launcher".