Where does survive the inventive user ?

Martin Blackman martinblackman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 00:54:10 EDT 2011

Kay echoes my sentiments, both with regards to time and appreciation of LC!
FWIW I'm a non-pro who found Rev when version 1 was given away on the front
of a computer mag, and once I got past  "where's the equivalent of a
writeline command??" and managed hello world I found the learning curve to
be pretty manageable.