Installing iOS SDK and Xcode on Windows 7.

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Fri Jul 29 12:12:59 EDT 2011

On Friday, July 29, 2011 10:09:13 AM Roger Eller wrote:
> it would be prohibitively slow "in a vm"

Roger,

Have you some disappointing experience running vms? My own experience running VirtualBox is that the guest OSs
run quite snappily. I cannot recommend that one rely on a virtualized OS for development purposes because
certain OS features are bound to be tied to hardware features that the vm won't provide. That said, for many
purposes, including some kinds of testing during development, they are very usable and useful indeed.

Best,

Warren