Rev Customer Databased Hacked?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jul 12 13:58:33 EDT 2011

For the record, I have a password philosophy that has served me well. I have one set of credentials I use for local logons, like computer accounts and file servers. I have a second set for anything that accesses the internet, but does not contain information that can hurt me. I have a third set that I use for internet accounts where I can be hurt. I NEVER use one set in another environment.

I take that back. I DID use a game account in what I thot was a trusted forum on a server I thot was owned by one of the guys in game that I knew for years. Turns out it was a hosted forum, and my game account got hacked within two weeks. Live and learn.

Bob