Where does survive the inventive user?

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Fri Jul 29 12:03:06 EDT 2011

If we believe that technical design can be arts relevant (my case,...), sailboats, cars or information's systems can be arts relevant ;-) it's probably why the Alan's Turing works gave the binary coding paradigm to computers, because why the Linus Torwalds initiative gave us Linux, because why John Mc Carty LISP, because the elegance of PostgresQL where Oracle is just a big sad truck..., because technical skills mainly serves visions and not the inverse...

Even if xtalk is not open-source, the non technical guys whose invented xtalk, Metacard and LiveCode and we, the xtalk dev community are dependent from the open-source tools we are binding to our LC solutions. It's at least my case and i'm every day graceful about this.

--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : (33) 6 03 95 77 70

www.woooooooords.com