Home Stack Error

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Thu Jul 28 18:49:22 EDT 2011

The following error appeared when I opened one of the sub-stacks in my most recent project. There is a Splash Mainstack with 6 sub-stacks. The one that was being opened is an 8 MB stack. All the others are much smaller. Opening it from a Menu option does so without the error, but opening it using the CommandKey equivalent is when the error appears.

"There was an error executing a script in stack Home. No more information is available because the stack is password protected."

If I ignore this, will it eventually come up to bite me in the hind-quarters or should I be doing lsomething to protect the future integrity of the project?

TIA,

Joe Wilkins