Where does survive the inventive user ?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Thu Jul 28 18:00:07 EDT 2011

Timothy,

I'm not sure I agree with this statement. Apple, with all it's marketing
prowess, and free version of HC, and included on every Mac, with no
competition from the Internet, and seriously hyped by all, still couldn't
make it work.

Let's not forget, HC was a TCP/IP stack away from BEING a first browser (
http://www.isegoria.net/2008/05/hypercard-what-could-have-been/), so I'm
don't think it could happen again-- though of course I would be rooting for
it!