Mac Apps made with Rev run on Lion?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Jul 27 22:35:17 EDT 2011

Either work on Lion. If you only care about Lion then use the Intel build as Lion won't run on PPC Macs anyway. This is also true for Snow Leopard.

Unless you don't care about older Macs use the Universal build and you will be fine.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.