Sorry: A Question about Geometry Manager in LiveCode...

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Mon Jul 25 17:02:59 EDT 2011

Solved! Okay; here was the problem. ;-)

I downloaded and installed the trial version of NativeGeometry the other
day... The plugin was loading each time I started LiveCode and was obviously
causing some kind of conflict. I went into the LiveCode Plugin Settings
dialog and set the plugin so it would not open when LiveCode starts. Problem
fixed. 8-)