Sorry: A Question about Geometry Manager in LiveCode...

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Mon Jul 25 16:43:35 EDT 2011

Sorry folks! New to this... I think my last post went into the wrong thread (because I replied to a message--my bad)... 8-(

Here it is again as a separate post:
Hello All!

I am still playing with LiveCode and have a question regarding the Geometry Manager. When I am working on a stack, I set the Geometry Manager to resize several objects. The thing is, after implementing the settings, the objects
do not resize until compiled (i.e., into a standalone application). Is this normal? To clarify, the resizing works correctly in my compiled program, but it does not resize while coding in the LiveCode IDE. (Even when clicking on
the Run/Browse tool.)

Also, does anyone have any feedback regarding the NativeGeometry Addon in the RunRev store?

Thanks!

- Boo