OT: It's Android Jim, but not as we know it (what CPUs does Livecode compile to?)

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 04:19:57 EDT 2011

Jacque, that sounds like the easiest option in order for me to test
the device in-store (but at this stage I'm feeling very confident it
will work to run Livecode apps).  If you could put a simple 'hello
world' on to dropbox and send me the URL off list, then I'll give it a
go.

The various hurdles put in the way of app distribution/installation on
the various iOS devices is the very thing that has kept me far away
from those devices (and indeed from other Apple products) - not that
any of that has stopped Apple's roaring profits :)

Bernard