age calculation on Windows vs Mac

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Jul 19 12:40:45 EDT 2011

Hi Andre,
I don't have a definitive answer for you but this sounds like it is
connected to "epoch" dates which are the number of days since Jan 1, 1970.
 I'm guessing that somewhere along the line, your dates are being converted
to the epoch format on the WIndows platform that would certainly cause a
problem for dates prior to 1970.  I don't know why that would be different
in Windows than OS X.

Hope that might help track down the problem.

Pete