[ANN] revIgniter v1.4b

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jul 19 11:11:51 EDT 2011

Ralf,

For now I think its better to have two links, one for 1.4 and one for
1.3.latest because people on On-Rev will not transition to the new engine
for a while and there are a lot of guys out there using RevServer. I think
it is better to offer both branches while the engine is in pre-release.

:-)

Cheers
andre